The horse is a universal symbol of freedom without restraint, because riding a horse made people feel they could free themselves from their own bindings. ... Also linked with riding horses, they are symbols of travel, movement, and desire. The horse also represents power in Native American tribes.
This pair of oxidised earring with horse motif will not only make you stand out but also add to your elegance when you walk right past that door turning heads. Go ahead, enjoy the party, rock the wedding! You go girl!
Shipping & Tracking Policy
- Delivery time is dependent on the product and delivery pin code. It usually takes maximum of 4-5 working days to deliver however sometimes it may take a while as the products are highly design centric. Please note, actual delivery time may vary due to unexpected circumstances.
- You may check the order delivery status here:
- For any other delivery related query e-mail us: email@example.com with your order details.
- Tvisii provides FREE shipping on all orders above INR 499 in India. A nominal shipping charge of Rs. 50 is payable only on orders below INR 499.
- International Shipment:
- Tvisii offers free shipping on all orders above INR 4,999 for Rest of the world.
- For orders between INR 2500-4999, a shipping charge of INR 700 is levied.
- Orders below INR 2,500 will attract a shipping cost of INR 1,300