Terracotta is an Italian word that means “cooked earth”. Its history dates back to the Harappa. and Mohenjodaro civilization.These beautifully structured blue and golden earthen earrings are so bold and Jolly that they're sure to steal your heart at the very first glance .
Team then with tops , denims , Kurtis , sarees , skirts
Shipping & Tracking Policy
- Delivery time is dependent on the product and delivery pin code. It usually takes maximum of 4-5 working days to deliver however sometimes it may take a while as the products are highly design centric. Please note, actual delivery time may vary due to unexpected circumstances.
- You may check the order delivery status here:
- For any other delivery related query e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details.
- Tvisii provides FREE shipping on all orders above INR 499 in India. A nominal shipping charge of Rs. 50 is payable only on orders below INR 499.
- International Shipment:
- Tvisii offers free shipping on all orders above INR 4,999 for Rest of the world.
- For orders between INR 2500-4999, a shipping charge of INR 700 is levied.
- Orders below INR 2,500 will attract a shipping cost of INR 1,300