Anklets, known as Payal in Hindi is a metallic string, worn by married women around the ankle in feet. These are mostly made of silver, nowadays women wear oxidised anklets also.
Earlier they were usually worn by married women, but unmarried girls also wear them, which signifies their bravery and pride. These ones here are so simply spectacularly and charming they'll make you feel simplistically beautiful just adorn them and keep your feet going .
Shipping & Tracking Policy
- Delivery time is dependent on the product and delivery pin code. It usually takes maximum of 4-5 working days to deliver however sometimes it may take a while as the products are highly design centric. Please note, actual delivery time may vary due to unexpected circumstances.
- You may check the order delivery status here:
- For any other delivery related query e-mail us: email@example.com with your order details.
- Tvisii provides FREE shipping on all orders above INR 499 in India. A nominal shipping charge of Rs. 50 is payable only on orders below INR 499.
- International Shipment:
- Tvisii offers free shipping on all orders above INR 4,999 for Rest of the world.
- For orders between INR 2500-4999, a shipping charge of INR 700 is levied.
- Orders below INR 2,500 will attract a shipping cost of INR 1,300