Kundan is a traditional form of Indian gemstone jewellery involving a gem set with a foil between the stones and its mount, traditionally made up of gold. It was hence worn by princely families and was given as a present to brides. The virtue of these earrings cannot be stated in words, the marvellous craftsmanship and tender floral decorations make them highly handsome. The small white pearls hanging in the bottom look pretty and feminine.
Shipping & Tracking Policy
- Delivery time is dependent on the product and delivery pin code. It usually takes maximum of 4-5 working days to deliver however sometimes it may take a while as the products are highly design centric. Please note, actual delivery time may vary due to unexpected circumstances.
- You may check the order delivery status here:
- For any other delivery related query e-mail us: email@example.com with your order details.
- Tvisii provides FREE shipping on all orders above INR 499 in India. A nominal shipping charge of Rs. 50 is payable only on orders below INR 499.
- International Shipment:
- Tvisii offers free shipping on all orders above INR 4,999 for Rest of the world.
- For orders between INR 2500-4999, a shipping charge of INR 700 is levied.
- Orders below INR 2,500 will attract a shipping cost of INR 1,300