Kundan is a form of jewellery made from gold, usually with a core of wax. The term 'Kundan' itself means highly refined pure gold, and this type of jewellery generally involves 24k pure gold. Kundan jewellery holds credit as one of the oldest forms of jewellery in India with a rich legacy of over 2,500 years. These magnificent jhumkas has an elaborate headpiece, adorned with pure pearls and a blooming floral form. The jhumka at the rear is majestic blue with a textured surface further bedazzled by dainty and innocent pearls. They also have a golden chain extension for a detailed traditional look.
Shipping & Tracking Policy
- Delivery time is dependent on the product and delivery pin code. It usually takes maximum of 4-5 working days to deliver however sometimes it may take a while as the products are highly design centric. Please note, actual delivery time may vary due to unexpected circumstances.
- You may check the order delivery status here:
Where is my order??
- For any other delivery related query e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details.
- Tvisii provides FREE shipping on all orders above INR 499 in India. A nominal shipping charge of Rs. 50 is payable only on orders below INR 499.
- International Shipment:
- Tvisii offers free shipping on all orders above INR 4,999 for Rest of the world.
- For orders between INR 2500-4999, a shipping charge of INR 700 is levied.
- Orders below INR 2,500 will attract a shipping cost of INR 1,300