Zirconia, also known as zirconium dioxide, is a white solid used in ceramic glazes and refractory coatings, as a synthetic substitute for diamonds .Zirconia is widely used in jewelry as a substitute for diamond. Cubic zirconia has near-identical properties to diamond in terms of brilliance, refraction, and durability, and even the most experienced jeweler can have difficulty telling them apart
This meticulously crafted Zirconia Ring is a elegant piece of creation .Can be worn for parties, with dresses and gowns .Also appropriate for gifting to loved ones ..
Shipping & Tracking Policy
- Delivery time is dependent on the product and delivery pin code. It usually takes maximum of 4-5 working days to deliver however sometimes it may take a while as the products are highly design centric. Please note, actual delivery time may vary due to unexpected circumstances.
- You may check the order delivery status here:
- For any other delivery related query e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details.
- Tvisii provides FREE shipping on all orders above INR 499 in India. A nominal shipping charge of Rs. 50 is payable only on orders below INR 499.
- International Shipment:
- Tvisii offers free shipping on all orders above INR 4,999 for Rest of the world.
- For orders between INR 2500-4999, a shipping charge of INR 700 is levied.
- Orders below INR 2,500 will attract a shipping cost of INR 1,300