Here’s a blend of Kundan and refined mint green art earrings. The method is believed to have started in the royal courts of Rajasthan and Gujarat. It is one of the older forms of jewellery originated and worn in India. The small intricate top of this pair features a semi-circular design at the base. The pretty floral art design is highlighted at the centre, with brilliant flawless pearls hanging on the edge. It is also ornamented with an artistic golden detailing done precisely. Define your looks with this promising pair of earrings.
Shipping & Tracking Policy
- Delivery time is dependent on the product and delivery pin code. It usually takes maximum of 4-5 working days to deliver however sometimes it may take a while as the products are highly design centric. Please note, actual delivery time may vary due to unexpected circumstances.
- You may check the order delivery status here:
- For any other delivery related query e-mail us: email@example.com with your order details.
- Tvisii provides FREE shipping on all orders above INR 499 in India. A nominal shipping charge of Rs. 50 is payable only on orders below INR 499.
- International Shipment:
- Tvisii offers free shipping on all orders above INR 4,999 for Rest of the world.
- For orders between INR 2500-4999, a shipping charge of INR 700 is levied.
- Orders below INR 2,500 will attract a shipping cost of INR 1,300